DANSBURY & STROUDSBURG BOROUGH POOLS
Dansbury Park Pool Opens for WEEKENDS ONLY.
The Stroudsburg Pool is NOT YET OPEN.
Check back for updates!
2021 Pool Modifications
Marked areas on pool deck to maintain minimum 6ft “social distancing” between households when out of the water
Pool deck chairs will not be provided this summer. You may bring your own to use while you are in the facility.
Masks must be worn to enter facility, when in the pool house, and when on the pool deck (unless medically exempt or under 2 years of age). Masks should NOT be worn when in the water.
Anyone exhibiting signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or who was exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days, should stay home
* Residents reside in East Stroudsburg Borough, Stroudsburg Borough and Stroud Township. Please check with your municipality. Having a certain city in your address does not necessarily mean you live in the borough. At Dansbury pool ONLY, residents also include those residing in Smithfield and Middle Smithfield Townships. Proof of residency must be shown at time of pass purchase.
**Half-day admission is for the 4-hour time block for which admission is purchased (i.e. Monday 3-7pm) only.
*** A family is two adults and two children who reside in the same household.
ALL SEASON PASSES ARE DUAL PASSES to both Dansbury and Stroudsburg Borough Pools, EXCEPT resident season passes purchased by residents of Middle Smithfield and Smithfield Townships, which are valid only at Dansbury Pool. If you are in this category, please call your township office to obtain a voucher for a Dansbury Pool Resident Season Pass.
Middle Smithfield: 570-223-8920; Smithfield: 570-223-5082.
15 Day Street, E. Stroudsburg, PA 18301
Currently OPEN on weekends only.
209 Stadium Street, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Check back soon for opening date!
Frequently Asked Questions
For inclement weather closures or updates to hours due to unforeseen circumstances, please check our Facebook page for announcements: https://www.facebook.com/StroudRec
- Resident rates apply to East Stroudsburg Borough, Stroudsburg Borough, and Stroud Township residents only.
- Smithfield Township and Middle Smithfield Township residents may obtain a voucher from the Smithfield Township Office to receive the resident rate valid only at the Dansbury Pool.
-Daily Passes are purchased directly at the pool.
Cash ($50 & $100 not accepted) or Credit Cards accepted
- The Family Pass applies to two adults & two children under the age of 18, who reside in the same house. If the family has additional children they may be added to the family pass for an additional fee per child.
- Report Cards, Utility Bills, or a Driver's License will be accepted for proof of residency.